Star Wars Captioning #100 - Page 1 of 2
(Click on the image to enlarge).
A message from TFN
Captioning picture chosen and submissions edited by guest editor Cirrocco
Submissions: 1-50 - 51-93
* A fuming Vader is thwarted by the only reliable defense against the Force Finger-Pull.
* In a cataclysmic genre cross-over, sci-fi fans re-enact the "Three rings for the Elven-Kings" scene from "Lord of the Rings" as they think it *should* have been.
* Join us or die!
by Darth Paul
* Seems like all family reunions have at least one Dark Lord of the Sith, doesn't it?
by Dave Schomburg
* One of these things just doesn't belong here, one of these things just doesn't belong...
* Remember, no disint...oh what the hell...
* How many Trekkies does it take to stop a Sith Lord? The world may never know...
* Darth Vader's ultimate nightmare. Assimilation by Trekkies.
* "we are the galaxy, we are the children"
by jimmie james
* Come on kids, give daddy a hug!
by R2D2 the hero
* Can't we all just get along?
* I'm never using Bob's discount Minions again!!!!!!!
* We picked them up just south of the Rishi Maze....(we think they're a little slow...)
* So What if I defected? Their reasoning was logical!
* "Look sir! Trekkies!"
by Darth Timmy
* Vader: Dammit Q!
* What? You think we won't make it as a Motown group?
* I'm the Original Borg
* Both Star Wars and Star Trek are celebrating the 100th caption in TheForce.Net captions. Hooray!
* We're running out of storm troopers, so I present to you, the new peace troopers..
* What are they doing with their hands? Perhaps it's some type of Force gesture...
* Does this really need a caption?
by Java the Huttt
* What, me worry?
by Darth Lairdman
* Beam me up, Chewie!
by Darth Lairdman
* the number one way to start a mob riot
* Now, who will our contestant pick? idiot trekkie number 1, idiot trekkie number 2, or idiot trekkie number 3?
by The Curser (in every sense of the word)
* So, come on down to crazy Vaders Rent-a-nerd....our prices are insaneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
* I *knew* I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
by Jar Jar Bites
* "This is last time I use Watto as my travel agent!
by Kevin Vincent
* Trekkie: "No, Darth, spread your fingers a *little* wider." Vader: "You try doing this with artificial hands!"
* Vader: "You are part of the Star Trek Convention and a traitor! Take them away!"
* And now for something completely different
by The Unladen Swallow
* Try as Vader might, the Star Trek nerds didn't catch onto the Time Warp....
* We take two sci-fi universes and make them live together in the same house for a year! Hilarity ensues on "The Imperial Life"!
* "Apology accepted Capt.Roddenberry"
* The Trekkies have landed! You will be assimilated and know as "TheEnterprise.net" from now on!
* Oh no! Not the great Star Trek vs. Star Wars debate! *hides under a table*
* Vader: "I caught I fish this big." Tarkin(off-screen): "There's always a bigger fish, Lord Vader."
* After the last top 46, some fans come to add a few new gadgets to Vader's suit.
* Even Vader showed up to help the Trekkies in their quest to cancel Enterprise.
* Darth Vader was deeply angered when he realized he was on candid holocam.
by your friend
* Another unfortunate part of Lando's deal with Darth Vader.
* Where will YOU be when your diarrhoea comes back??
by Captain Needa
* When Darth Vader first got his suit, he began having hallucinations.
by no one in particular
* "Star Wars" remained popular well into the twenty-fourth century.
* How do you defeat fans more rabid than your own?
by Lord Avorkin
* Joan Jett and the Blackhearts' 20th Anniversary Tour
by Darth Angst
* And it was at this unfortunate moment that they took the picture for Darth Vader's driver's license.
* Vader: I get no respect around here. No respect at all.
by Sam the Sham
* Vader loved to show off his collection of stuffed Trekkies.
by Dath Tony
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 | 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 | 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 | 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 | 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 | 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100