Probe
Droid
Poll
How Much Do You Think Star Wars: The Last Jedi Will Make Opening Weekend?
150-200 million
200-225 million
225-250 million
Current Results

Josh Trank Leaves Second Star Wars Anthology Film
Posted by Dustin on May 2, 2015 at 07:58 AM CST |
Entertainment Weekly reports that Josh Trank has stepped down as director for the next Star Wars Anthology film. Trank, a life long Star Wars fan had been rumored to have disagreed over certain issues.

Those close to the project have indicated there were strong behind-the-scenes disagreements, with Trank clashing with the team managing the larger, interlocked universe of movies Lucasfilm is putting forth. After months of disagreement, a breaking point was crossed.

Josh had apparently had enough and stated:

?After a year of having the incredible honor of developing with the wonderful and talented people at Lucasfilm, I?m making a personal decision to move forward on a different path,?

?I?ve put a tremendous amount of thought into this, and I know deep down in my heart that I want to pursue some original creative opportunities,? his said. ?That said, the Star Wars universe has always been one of my biggest influences, and I couldn?t be more excited to witness its future alongside my millions of fellow Star Wars fans.?

So, who will be the lucky winner to step up and fill the director's chair? I vote for Kyle Newman!

You can read the full story at EW.com.
Related Articles
July 7, 2015  New Han Solo Anthology Film & Directors Announced
March 26, 2015  Celebration Anaheim 2015: Discussion With Gareth Edwards And Josh Trank
June 4, 2014  Chronicle Director Josh Trank Will Direct A Stand-Alone Star Wars Film
comments powered by Disqus