Star Wars Celebration is looking for the very best Star Wars podcasters from across the Galaxy to join us on the Celebration Podcast Stage! Interested podcasters can send in their applications starting now.
The Podcast Stage will be a featured location for the duration of the show, with a small stage and room for an audience. Podcasts will be chosen based on a number of factors, and those accepted will be put in a random drawing to determine their time on stage.
Here’s how to apply for one of the limited number of podcast stage slots:
Fill out the application with the following information, including a brief (limited to 1000 words) proposal/description about your podcast/panel idea.
All Star Wars Celebration Podcast Stage applications must be received by 11:59 PM PT on April 17th, 2020
All applicants will be notified of final decisions by May 15th, 2020 Please Note:
Celebration Podcast Stage time is strictly for not-for-profit, fan-based podcasts that will be broadcasting solely about Star Wars Celebration, its guests, content and events.
Podcasts should be historically Star Wars-themed and family-friendly.
All podcasters accepted for broadcasting at Star Wars Celebration must be at least 18 years of age.
No guests or celebrities will be provided by Star Wars Celebration, or by the official show autograph provider, for Celebration Podcast Stage broadcasts.
When applying, please detail what topics you will cover with your podcast. Any guests you name in your application must be guests you have already confirmed. No celebrity “wish lists” will be considered.
Podcasts that are accepted to be a part of the Star Wars Celebration Podcast Stage will be entered in a a random drawing for time slots on the stage.
Podcast Stage equipment will include (specific model information to come closer to the show):
* One (1) mixer with ¼” AUX outputs
* Two (2) speakers and stands
* Four (4) wired gooseneck panel mics
* One (1) 8’ Draped Table
* Four (4) Chairs
* One (1.5) Mbps Internet Drop
Podcasters will be responsible for bringing their own:
* Recording device capable of hooking up to an audio mixer (i.e. Laptop)
* Necessary cables to go from ¼” AUX outputs of mixer to your own recording device
* Any additional equipment you need for your podcast/panel will be provided by you and will not be provided by Star Wars Celebration. You are solely responsible for any additional costs associated with additional equipment or requirements you have.
* You may apply for more than one (1) podcast timeslot, but only one podcast will be scheduled for you until all other approved single podcasts are scheduled for a podcast timeslot.
Fill out the Star Wars Celebration Podcast Stage application RIGHT HERE!
Pre-Order Hasbro's New Animatronic Baby Yoda
Media Registration Now Open For Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020 Trailer
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020 Tickets Are Now On Sale!
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020 Ticketing Details
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020 Dates Revealed
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020 Announced
Jedi Journals is the longest running Star Wars literature podcast in the galaxy. Listen Now!
Rebelscum.com provides the latest in collecting news. Visit Now!
The IndyCast is the world's most popular Indiana Jones podcast! Ed Dolista and his team take a look at all the latest news, reviews and interviews! Listen Now!