Eight Tips To Know Before You Go To Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge At Disneyland Resort
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the highly-anticipated new lands coming to Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, will invite guests to step into the Star Wars universe for the very first time and live their own Star Wars adventures.
To help guests plan ahead and prepare for their visits to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, Calif., here are eight tips to “know before you go” to this epic, new land, opening May 31.
1. Reservations are required to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge between May 31 and June 23. Guests visiting during this time will need valid theme park admission and a reservation to enter the new land at Disneyland. At this time, reservations are no longer available.
2. Guests can still get a reservation to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge by staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23*. Guests staying at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels between May 31 and June 23 will receive a designated reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest; valid theme park admission required). Hotel guests will be notified of their reservation date and time with their registration confirmation. Guests may book a stay at Disneyland.com/Hotels or call (714) 520-5060. If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be cancelled.
3. No standby line will be available to enter Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge between May 31 and June 23. Only guests with reservations will be able to access the land during this time.*
4. Reservations will no longer be required to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge after June 23. As needed, to manage demand, Disneyland Resort will implement a virtual queueing system to visit the new land so guests can enjoy the rest of the resort while waiting to visit Batuu. The Disneyland app will have a dedicated module, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Status and Access, available from the main page, on which guests can request to join a boarding group to visit the land, once they have entered the park. Boarding groups will be sent a push notification when it is their turn to enter the land and they can monitor status of boarding groups from the app. There will also be the ability to join a boarding group from select locations inside Disneyland Park, if a guest is not using the app. The boarding group is tied to admission media that will be scanned upon entry into the land. Signage throughout the park will also display boarding group status. Admission into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be subject to capacity, and having an assigned boarding group will not guarantee entrance to the land.
5. The current Disneyland Resort costume policy will be in effect in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Costumes may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older. Appropriate Disney bounding – dressing in outfits inspired by favorite characters – is permitted.
6. Download the official Disneyland mobile app to plan ahead and make the most of your visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The Disneyland app** allows guests to check the attraction wait time, locate character encounters and even utilize the mobile ordering feature at select dining locations when you are in the new land.
7. Prepare for your visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge by downloading the Play Disney Parks mobile app in advance of your arrival. The Play Disney Parks app** allows guests to deepen their engagement with the land and interact with the world around them on the planet Batuu. Guests who choose to engage through the app will be able to interact with droids, translate Aurebesh, scan cargo crates and other containers to collect virtual items, and more.
8. Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disney’s goal is to provide a great guest experience. For example, guests who are in the queue at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run will have the ability to purchase snacks, utilize a continued process to visit the restroom, enjoy cast interactions, and also engage with an in-queue game while using the Play Disney Parks mobile app to make wait times fun, interactive and enjoyable.
Exclusive Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Merchandise Coming To Multiple Locations
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Lands At Target
Disneyland To Shut Down Through End Of Month Amid Coronavirus Concerns
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Oga's Cantina: R3X's Playlist #1
First Ever Morning Rope Drop At Star Wars Galaxy's Edge In Disneyland - Opening Day
Step Inside Disneyland's New Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Millennium Falcon Ride Courtesy Of USA TODAY
Inside The Hottest Rides In Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge At Disneyland
Custom Droid Building At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opening Dedication To Be Live Streamed
Know Before You Go: Dishing About Food & Beverages Found In Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge At Disneyland
The Most Expensive Collectible At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Will Set You Back $25,000
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Cast Photo
New Images From Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Preview Added To Disney App
Reservation For Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Begin May 2nd
Coca-Cola And Disney Design Custom Bottles For Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Post-Panel Discussion At Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019!
Ashley Eckstein Reacts To Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge At Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019!
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Panel Announced For Celebration!
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Opening Dates
Queen's Shadow Author E.K. Johnston, Plus Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge News
Take A Peek At The Merchandise From Star Wars Galaxy's Edge
New Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Books Announced!
Marvel Journeys To Batuu In A New Comic Series About Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Sneak Peek At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Coming Christmas Morning
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Grand Opening Will Cost You Time And Money
Sam Witwer On Voicing Maul And Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge News
Spaceship Sighting At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Display Appears At Walt Disney Presents
Opening Season Just Announced For Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Millennium Falcon Attraction At Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Test Footage
5/27 - Christopher Lee
5/27 - Michonne Bourriague
5/27 - Star Wars Celebration IV (2007)
6/5 - Kathleen Kennedy
6/6 - Daniel Logan
6/7 - Michael Pennington
6/7 - Liam Neeson