TURTLE BEACH CORPORATION REVEALS NEW STAR WARS X-WING PILOT HEADSET TO CELEBRATE THIS FALL’S THEATRICAL RELEASE OF STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS
Fans Can Pre-Order Turtle Beach’s Star Wars X-Wing Pilot Headset
Directly From Turtle Beach and at Participating Retailers
San Diego, CA – September 15, 2015 – Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), the leading-edge audio technology company and #1 in gaming audio, today announced the Star Wars™ X-Wing Pilot headset to celebrate the long awaited theatrical release of Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™. Planned to launch this November in advance of the film, the X-Wing Pilot is a low cost universal headset for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and mobile gaming devices. Lightweight and comfortable, the X-Wing Pilot headset is themed after the signature orange jumpsuits worn by Rebel Alliance pilots, and offers a handful of functionality for a MSRP of $49.95.
Full features for Turtle Beach’s new Star Wars X-Wing Pilot headset include:
· Star Wars-Themed Design – Turtle Beach’s X-Wing Pilot headset design is inspired by the signature orange jumpsuits worn by the Starfighter pilots of the Rebel Alliance.
· Full-Range Audio – Hear Star Wars the way it’s meant to be heard through 40mm Neodymium speakers that deliver sizzling highs and thundering lows.
· Convenient Controls – In-line controls offer users convenient access to Master Volume and Mic Mute, right at their fingertips.
· Be Heard Loud & Clear – Team-up with friends and chat in online multiplayer games with an adjustable, high-sensitivity boom mic which can quickly and easily be removed when listening to music and watching movies.
· Lightweight & Comfortable – The headset features Turtle Beach’s new lightweight design, ready to provide hours of comfort.
· Versatile – Fans can use the Star Wars X-Wing Pilot headset for playing games like Star Wars™ Battlefront, and also use it to enjoy their favorite movies, music and more.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is planned to hit theatres December 18, 2015. For more information on the latest Turtle Beach gaming headsets and accessories, visit, and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation (www.turtlebeachcorp.com) designs leading-edge audio products for the consumer, commercial and healthcare markets. Under the Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com), the Company markets a wide selection of quality gaming headsets catering to a variety of gamers’ needs and budgets, for use with video game consoles, including officially-licensed headsets for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as for personal computers and mobile/tablet devices. Under the HyperSound brand (www.hypersound.com), the Company markets pioneering directed audio solutions that have applications in digital signage and kiosks, consumer electronics and healthcare. The Company's shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
2/21 - Anthony Daniels
2/21 - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Special Edition (1997)
3/1 - Lupita Nyong'o
3/2 - John Altman
Jedi Journals is the longest running Star Wars literature podcast in the galaxy. Listen Now!
Rebelscum.com provides the latest in collecting news. Visit Now!
The IndyCast is the world's most popular Indiana Jones podcast! Ed Dolista and his team take a look at all the latest news, reviews and interviews! Listen Now!