Description & Product Info | Light Order | Light Chaos | Dark Order | Dark Chaos | Artwork | Screenshots | Concept Art
Mythological creatures from the dawn of time. Epic contests between darkness and light. Battles for domination of giant floating arenas. Welcome to the fantastic, deadly world of Wrath Unleashed. Part intense fighting-action. Part thought-provoking strategy. Pure vicious head-to-head mayhem. This unique action-strategy game pits up to four players and an array of all-powerful fantasy creatures against each other. And you'll need to unleash every bit of your wrath upon the world to win.
Wrath Unleashed, powerful beings called overlords fight for supremacy in a striking and imaginative ethereal void as they struggle to become gods and maintain dominance and magic. Overlords and their minion creatures battle for control of magical floating islands represented by a beautiful world map comprised of terrain tiles. Each tile on the map is imbued with an elemental affinity of fire, earth, water or wind. Unleash your wrath and may the best beast win!
- Over 30 spectacular mythological creatures from four unique realms each character has its own unique attributes and special attacks.
- Nine different terrain types representing the elements of earth, water, fire and ice.
- 15 multiplayer maps and over a dozen single player maps.
- Huge beautifully rendered interactive floating arenas.
- Real-time multiplayer battles allow you to compete with up to four players for total domination or engage in head-to-head breakout matches.
- Warlike strategies move your army in turn-based sequences across maps to secure and eventually dominate entire battlefields.
- Take on god-like powers cast spells, heal creatures, etc.
Xbox and PS2
Genre: Action Fantasy
Developer: Collective Studios
ESRB Rating: T for Teen
VRelease date: February 2004