We have some SDCC Kinect Star Wars coverage by way of an article by panel moderator Mike Snider at USAToday.com. Feel free to either click here for the full read or simply check out the cliff notes below.
- Get ready for some Podracing! The podracing campaign looks to be independent of the lightsaber-wielding campaign that we've seen previously.
- Podracing will start in Mos Eisley on Tattooine and players will work their way up to challenging Sebulba in the Boonta Eve Classic.
- The podracing campaign will feature 9 different pilots, approximately 20 different podracers, and a few unlockables as well.
- The lightsaber-wielding campaign is called the Jedi Destiny campaign and is set 1 year after The Phantom Menace.
- In Jedi Destiny, there will be 8 Padawans from which players can choose. Players then progress through the game to Jedi Knighthood.
- Kashyyyk is just one of many planets to be visited.
- Players will come across such Star Wars luminaries as Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan through the course of the campaign.
As always, we'll keep you posted as more is revealed about the upcoming game. Until then, refer back to our E3 Kinect SWcoverage post for more details.
Kinect Star Wars is currently anticipated for a 2011 holiday season release.
Rebelscum Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Patch Posted By Philip on November 25, 2014: Thanks to everybody that ordered patches. I sent a check for $1,600.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on Monday. While it's not as much as I hoped for, it's still very much appreciated. They will remain for sale in the store for anybody that still wishes to purchase them. Details after the jump.