Starwars.com takes us inside Star Wars Insider #123 and lets us know what to expect from the latest issue...
- The Force: Star Wars Insider investigates the power behind the universe
- Anakin: The Chosen One, AKA Matt Lanter, on Anakin's tough decisions
- Taber & Taylor: Catherine Taber (Padm?) and James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan) get talking!
- Ahsoka: Ashley Eckstein discusses her journey as Ahsoka Tano faces her greatest challenge yet
- Ben Burtt & Matt Wood: The legendary Star Wars sound guys crank up the volume
- Launchpad: Upcoming episodes of The Clone Wars are previewed as the Jedi explore the mysteries of Mortis; Empire director Irvin Kershner remembered
- My Star Wars!: Actor Simon Pegg escapes from the Star Trek universe to offer his Star Wars favorites
- Interrogation Droid: Greedo actor Paul Blake interviewed
- Retro: Luke Skywalker collectibles
- Jedi Archive: Rare images of The Chosen One himself, Anakin Skywalker, unearthed
- Classic Moment: Han, Leia, and Chewie go for a quiet dinner on Cloud City. What could possibly go wrong?
- Books: A Jedi embarks on a mission against the Sith in Knight Errant, plus a discussion of the Old Republic in Deceived
- Comics: Boba Fett goes on a treasure hunt and some classic tales from Marvel Comics are revisited
- Incoming: New Star Wars LEGO sets and the story behind Star Wars Mighty Beanz
- Bounty Hunters: Fans who have met Star Wars celebrities share their experiences
- Bantha Tracks: Celebrating the very best of Star Wars fandom from around the world
While the content run-down is above, make sure to check out the main site source post for additional cover images, Insider links, and a reminder of the free R2 magazine holder for new suscribers. Star Wars Insider #123 will be shipping soon so keep checking your mailboxes.
Rebelscum Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Patch Posted By Philip on November 25, 2014: Thanks to everybody that ordered patches. I sent a check for $1,600.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on Monday. While it's not as much as I hoped for, it's still very much appreciated. They will remain for sale in the store for anybody that still wishes to purchase them. Details after the jump.