"There's a lot of Star Wars coming to C2E2 -- panels, guests, and exclusives have all been talked about before. But there's more, too, the Midwest Garrison of the 501st Legion, the world's largest Star Wars costuming group, will be holding a Droid Hunt at McCormack Place! It's a fun game, with awesome prizes, and is completely free to play.
You could win one of dozens of prizes donated by Sideshow Collectibles, Dark Horse Publishing, Hasbro Toys, ACME Archives Direct, and the Lucasfilm archives. The Droid Hunt is sponsored by DK Publishing.
How to you get involved? Stop by the 501st Legion Booth at C2E2 to pick up your official Droid Hunt Badge (with artwork by Star Wars artist and C2E2 guest Katie Cook) by 4 PM on Saturday. Here's how the Droid Hunt works:
1. You must be attending the convention on either Friday or Saturday to play. Go to the 501st Legion Midwest Garrison booth and pick up a free Droid Hunt Badge. You must wear your Droid Hunt Badge prominently on your lanyard all day.
2. If Imperial personnel approach and ask you, "How long have you had these droids?" you have been caught and must surrender your Droid Hunt Badge in exchange for a free raffle ticket.
3. The game ends at 5:01 PM on Saturday. Bring your raffle ticket to the 501st Legion Midwest Garrison booth after the game ends on Saturday or on Sunday until 4 PM to see if you are a prize winner! All raffle ticket holders will also receive a complimentary Droid Hunt Badge just for playing the game.
4. Be on the lookout for Jedi! Some players may be given a special Jedi Mind Trick card to help them avoid Imperial capture.
5. Feel free to act "in character" when dealing with the Empire and have fun with your role as a Rebel Sympathizer!
Rebelscum Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Patch Posted By Philip on November 25, 2014: Thanks to everybody that ordered patches. I sent a check for $1,600.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on Monday. While it's not as much as I hoped for, it's still very much appreciated. They will remain for sale in the store for anybody that still wishes to purchase them. Details after the jump.