Home Contact Forums Movies
Games Fandom
Home Contact About Forums Movies Television Literature Games Fandom Podcast

Lucasfilm Posts Guide To Bonus Material In Making Of Star Wars, Empire, And Jedi eBooks

Posted by Eric on October 22, 2013 at 04:59 PM CST

Have you been wondering what kind of bonus material you'll find in the new "enhanced edition" eBooks of The Making of Star Wars, The Making of The Empire Strikes Back, and The Making of Return of the Jedi? Lucasfilm promises "around 30 minutes of rare behind-the-scenes video, around 15-20 minutes of rare audio interviews, and additional artwork and photos" in each eBook, but what exactly does that mean? Fear not, as J.W. Rinzler has taken to The Official Star Wars Blog to provide an online listing of every video clip and audio interview in the collection.

Rinzler writes:

It’s true, however, that we couldn’t fit a few things into the eBooks due to lack of digital space — C-3PO in the Tatooine desert; an ILM crew led by Richard Edlund filming the sandcrawler; Luke swinging back and forth on a vine in the Dagobah forest — but we did manage to find room for quite a lot of material (see below for the complete list). I’d say we got about 95 percent in. Hopefully we’ll find a way to show the other 5 percent in other ways in the future.
Click here to check Rinzler's post. There are also screenshots from the eBooks, so you can get a sense of the layout of the books.

Related Stories:

Entertainment Weekly Shares Bonus ROTJ Footage From Making Of Jedi eBook
Mashable Previews The Making Of Star Wars eBook Bonus Footage
Yahoo Posts Excerpt From The Making Of Star Wars eBook Bonus Content

Entertainment Earth

Follow Us!

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

The ForceCast

The ForceCast is our popular Star Wars podcast that features news, commentary, interviews, and discussion about the Star Wars saga! Listen Now!

How would you recast ANH - ca. 1970s actors

FF Spain D6: "Rebel Outbreak": partida de rol online
"Race" Relations (was "U.S. Society and Black Men")
RYL Episode V: You Gotta Lotta of Guts Coming Here, After What You Pulled!


Rebelscum.com provides the latest in collecting news. The site features up-to-the-minute news and images, coverage of Star Wars conventions, several product databases, countless reference galleries and archives, and more.Visit Now!

Upcoming Birthdays & Anniversaries in next 10 Days

6/27 - J.J. Abrams
6/29 - Michael Carter
6/30 - Marton Csokas
7/1 - Dave Prowse
7/5 - William Hootkins

Entertainment Earth

Jedi Journals
Jedi Journals

Jedi Journals is the longest running Star Wars literature podcast in the galaxy. Listen Now!

Entertainment Earth

Entertainment Earth was started in a garage in 1995, and has since become the "go-to" source and experts for the latest and greatest action figures, bobble heads, toys, gifts, and collectibles! Visit Now!

The IndyCast
The Indy Cast

The IndyCast is the world's most popular Indiana Jones podcast! Ed Dolista and his team take a look at all the latest news, reviews and interviews! Listen Now!

2018 TFN, LLC.