- March 2010 will bring us part two of Karen Miller's TCW duology, Star Wars: Clone Wars Gambit: Seige.
- July 2010 - From Sue Rostoni: "Coming attraction by well-known author. Not to be disclosed. I can't answer ANY questions about this one, and probably shouldn't even put it in here. So pretend you didn't see it, okay? Really. I won't even acknowledge your questions about this. Maybe I just stuck it in here for conversation... who knows?"
- September 2010 - From Sue Rostoni: "Another one I'm not able to confirm. There might be a book here and on the other hand there might not. Signs point to yes, but situation is hazy. Ask again later, or better yet, don't ask at all."
- October 5, 2010 - Stand-alone hardcover from Joe Schrieber that's not a follow up to Death Troopers.
- April 2011 - Book #7 of the Fate of the Jedi series by Aaron Allston gets a title, Conviction.
- September 2011 - Timothy Zahn's follow up to Allegiance get the tentative title of Choices.
- October 2011 - An untitled paperback is on the way from new Star Wars author Jeff Grubb.
- November 2011 - An untitled and unassigned hardcover novel is listed.
- There are a couple other unassigned/untitled novels mentioned a bit further down the road.
Make sure to visit Sue's blog for the full rundown including adjusted dates for the Fate of the Jedi series.
In addition, anyone expectantly waiting for news regarding the fates of the Boba Fett stand-alone novel as well as Elaine Cunningham's Blood Oath will be disappointed to know that both have been canceled. Sue mentiones the following at the SW.com boards in regards to Blood Oath and to those looking forward to reading more about Zekk:
"You'll still be getting Zekk's story -- it'll just come out in different ways."
Rebelscum Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Patch Posted By Philip on November 25, 2014: Thanks to everybody that ordered patches. I sent a check for $1,600.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on Monday. While it's not as much as I hoped for, it's still very much appreciated. They will remain for sale in the store for anybody that still wishes to purchase them. Details after the jump.