* The LEGO Star Wars line still sells well - even in years without a movie. In 2005, the LEGO Star Wars assortment was about 70 % of the total revenue of all Star Wars licences in central europe. In April 2006, LEGO Star Wars was about 7,8% of the total revenue of LEGO Central Europe
* Because of the 30th anniversary of the Star Wars Saga, there will be a balanced assortment of NEW LEGO Star Wars items and best seller with new designs, in 2007. All sets include unique parts and figures.
* The STAR WARS DVD set, that will be released at the 30th anniversary, will be responsible for an increased sale of the new sets. There will be a anniversary logo on all LEGO Star Wars sets.
* All LEGO Star Wars set will be very detailed - with many authentic features, heros and bad guys from the movies.
* Different price points for all conditions"
Notice the bit about the 30th Anniversary DVD set? Yeah me too :-)
Rebelscum Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Patch Posted By Philip on November 25, 2014: Thanks to everybody that ordered patches. I sent a check for $1,600.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on Monday. While it's not as much as I hoped for, it's still very much appreciated. They will remain for sale in the store for anybody that still wishes to purchase them. Details after the jump.