"1. The NEW Sketchbook! Sketchbooks will be $20 and will INCLUDE a FREE quick head sketch inside!
2. NEW Prints! I have a bunch of NEW prints I?ll be offering at the booth this year. All are 11″ x 17″ and printed on beautiful, acid free archival paper. The new prints will be $20 each. We will have older prints on hand, also 11″ x 17″ for $10 each.
3. Adrianne Curry Signing!!! Saturday at the Con at 1PM, Playboy Cover/America?s Top Model Adrianne Curry will be signing a 4 print set I created for her just for SDCC! You can go HERE to check them out! Sets will be $60 and Adrianne and I will both be signing the sets. Adrianne has also graciously agreed to take photos with everyone who buys a set! And gang, she?ll be in an AWESOME costume!!!
4. SKETCHES! I will be doing $10 head sketches all weekend. Other, larger sketches, WILL BE VERY LIMITED and I will start a list on Preview Night. Sketch Options are:
$40 Bust Sketch. You can have this in your Sketchbook or on 9″ x 12″ Bristol, Black Pencil & Grey Marker
$120 Single Character Sketch. 11″ x 17″ Black Pencil/Marker on Color Canson paper
$150 Single Character Sketch. You can have this in your Sketchbook or on 11″ x 17″ Bristol, Black Pencil & Grey Marker
5. The last 22 Star Wars Celebration V ?Star Wars Universe Dream Park? print. Was limited to 250, the last remaining 22 prints will be available. 39″ x 26″ on Acid Free Archival paper. If you missed an opportunity to get one at SWCV in Orlando, NOW would be the time to get one! We may also have a few other left over goodies from that Show!
6. Original Art! LOADS of pieces for purchase including the Original Star Wars Universe Dream Park map art!
That?s pretty much the the full deal! Again, IF you?re wanting a sketch larger then the 7.5″ x 5.5″ $10 head sketches, I recommend coming to the booth by Friday afternoon as I am only doing a few this year and my list usually fills up by Thursday, but will take names until Friday early afternoon.
We should have no problems taking all major credit cards!"
Rebelscum Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Patch Posted By Philip on November 25, 2014: Thanks to everybody that ordered patches. I sent a check for $1,600.00 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation on Monday. While it's not as much as I hoped for, it's still very much appreciated. They will remain for sale in the store for anybody that still wishes to purchase them. Details after the jump.