Differences if Tarantino directed Star Wars - Part 2
By The Movie Boys
We feel since the release of the Kill Bill movies the Top 46 Differences if Tarantino directed Star Wars needs some updating, so here are some updates:
- Luke now meets Yoda and Obi-Wan's ghost in a bar, Yoda (The Bar Keep) keeps telling Obi-Wan to get Luke some Soup.
- On Dagobah, when Luke has his vision of Han & Leia in trouble on Cloud City, the screen goes red and the "IRONSIDE" theme plays.
- Instead of choking him with the force, Vader slices off Ozzel's head and gives the speech: "As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, always in a respectful manner, to question my logic . . . ."
- Instead of carbonite, Han is now placed in Hospital with Buck (PG Rating Dies a screaming death)
- Stormtroopers now bleed........alot. (See comment above about PG Rating)
- The scene where Anakin avenges his mother's death now done in anime!
- Anakin calls Obi-Wan a "useless old Jedi", Obi-Wan snatches out Anakin's eye
- Instead of letting him fall down the air shaft, Vader throws Luke into his trunk after cutting off his hand and takes him to a Japanese hospital
- Stormtroopers now called "The Crazy 88,000,000"
- Darth Maul to Obi-Wan: "That really was a Honzi Lightsaber."
- The scene where Vader walks off shuttle craft is now accompanied by the Oshi theme.
- Han now shoots Greedo though a cereal box.
- Luke now wears a yellow jump suit.
- A pregnant Amidala leaves Anakin to escape.......oh wait, that did happen!
- Princess Leia's "Jabba's Palace" disguise replaced with a nurse outfit, complete with Red Cross eye patch.
- A lightsaber fight on HOTH (in the snow!!!!!)
- Darth Vader to the Emperor: "That boy deserves his revenge, and we deserve to die".
- Lando says: "I should have been Black Mamba!"
- Instead of mentally stacking rocks, Yoda teaches Luke how to put his fist through a wooden wall.
- Vader to Luke: "I killed Obi-Wan now I'm gonna kill you, with your master's lightsaber!!