Top 10 Ways to get Lucas to make Eps. 7-9
by the readers of TheForce.Net
10. Label three tapes in his Library "Episodes 10, 11 and 12". That way he'll think he has to make the prequels.
by Jedi Girl of Corellia
9. If he doesnt do them, James cameron will!
by spineless oaf
8. Threaten to mass produce copies of the Holiday Special
7. One word: Wedgie.
6. Come up with a foolproof way to do it *without* totally, utterly and completely annihilating the continuity of the Expanded Universe.
5. "Make them - or your flannel collection gets it!"
4. "The Force can have a strong influence on the financially minded."
3. Claim that the numerous times he said he wasn't going to make 7, 8 and 9 were all part of a different continuity that can be discarded piecemeal or wholesale at will.
2. Catch his eye by submitting witty yet insightful response to TFN Humor Top Ten lists
1. Promise George that some of his submissions for Captioning and Top Ten get posted.
10. Kill him, Clone him.
by Darth Bentastic
9. Tell him you found the dialogue in Episode II moving and true-to-life.
8. Convice his kids it's a good idea!
by rufus holmes
7. Remind him that he cant do worse than Episode 1.
by Jonathan Higdon
6. If Lucas is anything like McCallum, he'll be easily swayed with maple syrup...
5. Three words....Portman, Gold, Bikini.
by The Unposted Menace
4. Are you sure that's a good idea? Look what Episodes 1 and 2 has done to the series for crying out loud!!!
3. Pith him an idea for a big musical production number with dancing Ewoks and Jawas
by Harvey the Rabbit
2. "You aren't gonna stand for some prissy novelist killing off Chewie before you get a chance,are ya?"
1. Have Australian Jedi zealots take over the Ranch compound and threaten to burn down the laundromat.
by Obi No
10. There arn't any, guys.
by G. Lucas
9. Sit him down on a sofa and make him watch the xmas special on a loop tape untill he signs the contract to make the movies.
by (insert Star Wars name here)
8. Don't. Just ask Speilberg.
7. One midnight visit from the ghost of Gene Roddenberry .
6. Bring out the comfy chair!!!
by Darth Penelope
5. From your deathbed, tell him: "George...there is a...no...ther tri...lo...gy..."
by Harsh Raider
3. *insert shotgun loading sound here*
2. .....Are you sure that's such a good idea? Who knows how many other god-awful CGI comic characters he's got up his sleeve?
1. NOOOOO! PLEASE, GOD, DONT LET HIM DO IT!!!!
by Martin Guerre