Top Ten Darth Vader Regrets
by the readers of TheForce.Net
10. Black armor just makes me look so. . . I don't know. . . unpleasant.
9. Never having taken a photo of Jar Jar to keep in his wallet insert.
by JD Casey
8. That last few bottles of Lomin-Ale at Amidalas Birthday-party some 18 years before 'A New Hope'...
7. Not killing the Emperor sooner so he could spend some quality time with his kids
by Naboo Amidala
6. Instead of cutting off the hand, should have made a lancing stab at Lukes heart
by Walter Danek
5. that he didn't strike a residuals deal
4. THOSE shoes with THAT outfit
3. Wasting time on whiny Luke instead of trying to convert his competent capable self-assured sister
by Darth Shopping Maul
2. Not opening a pancake house on Tatooine instead of following that crazy old guy in the dark robes....
by The Queen of Air and Darkness
1. Never spending quality time with his kids. All they ever seem to do when they get together is fight.
by Thomas Wong
10. Hmmm....I don't know......how bout......EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
by May the fource be with you
9. Should've stayed in touch with my family
by Jebo Knight
8. Should have dated that Padme-girl instead of the queen
by Jebo Knight
7. A small Thermal Exhaust Port, Right below the Main Port
6. Not investing in eBay when the stock was at 36 1/4.
5. That stupid computer game with all the puzzles.
4. "Tatooine!?! Why the heck didn't I think to look for Jedi there!"
by Sally Hayes
3. Half my life I plotted to kill the Emperor, and all it took was to pick him up and throw him off a bridge? If I knew that I woulda' done it back around Episode III!
by Marl Keth
2. Darth: I am your father!!! (thinks...'darn why can't I keep my big mouth shut...)
1. "I guess I'll face Obi-Wan over this burning pit of fire, what's the worst that could happen?"
by Darth Servo