Top 10 Uses for the Interactive R2-D2
by the readers of TheForce.Net
10. Kenny Baker Dispenser
9. Giving electrical shocks to the new interactive Yoda
by Jedi Knight Ivyan
8. "Artoo, you wouldnt happen to know where Natalie likes to sunbathe, would you?"
7. Guard your $10,000 Star Wars Collection
by Brendon McMicking
6. Artoo! Another cold one!
by Grand Admrial Jaxx
5. Maybe then Obi-wan will remember owning a droid
4. A pet for your new iMac
3. SW Geek Prom date (at least now we have someone who'll dance with us!)
2. Economic stabalizer (SOMEONE's got to get this country out of this recession, and R2 is the droid for the job! Buy one today! Or two! Or three, or four....)
1. Spoiler Filter
10. Throws you your lightsaber, as you launch yourself in the air using the plank of the sail barge that was to take you to your impending doom of being slowly digested in the Sarlacc Pit.
by Jedi Paken
9. Get him into to the lucas ranch and have him spy on all of lucas's operations.
by Darth Rob
8. R2! Fetch me a soda. *BEEP* *BEEP* Yes, diet's fine.
by Darth Koopa
7. "Go On Patrol! Don't Move! Go On Patrol! Don't Move! Go On Patrol! Don't Move! Go On Patrol! Don't Move! *BOOM*....Artoo? ARTOO!!!"
by Macaroni Penguin
6. I would use it for evil, of course.
by Macaroni Penguin
5. His original use, throw your Interactive trash in him
4. DVD player that projects a 55" frame with THX sound.
by Jedi Chance7
3. Plug him in my '88 Mustang for peak efficiency.
2. Tell Natalie Portman that it's now SAFE to sleep in your bedroom.
by StarWars Nostradamus
1. Reprogram them to harass George until he makes EP 7,8,9
by Chris Antilles
10. Enter it in the next 'Battlebots' competition.
by Master Nick
9. "R2, try to hook up and descramble the movie channels!"
by Jedi Mike
8. Dress up in gold and insult it.
7. You can use it to download a copy of the death star plans, and build your own!
by Deac Starkiller
6. A new best friend that doesn't care if you live in your mom's basement
by Dancin' Homer
5. Scrapping it for parts to make Interactive IG-88, the thing you wanted in the first place.
4. Use it to look up the defenition of "rancor" becuase you failed high scool english class. (See update article "rancors in washington" oct 15)
3. R2..what's ln(e^34)+pi??
2. Hmmm...hold on, I'll see if my interactive R2 can come up with something funny.
1. It's FINALLY updated and I can't even think of anything. Damn you, TFN Humor.
by Darth Brooks