Other Modifications Han Solo Made To The Millennium Falcon
by the readers of TheForce.Net
10. Walk-in closet... per Leia's request...
by ~Becky~ firstname.lastname@example.org
9. What used to be a gun turret has now become a good-sized Jacuzzi...
by Tiene Leche
8. Who needs sleeping quarters when you can have a wetbar instead...
7. Nitrous oxide tanks are really for the crew, not the ship.
6. Installing 1 million credits worth of Wookie hair-styling equipment.
by Mark Lord Of The Sith
5. A cedar deck in the cockpit
4. The little used convertable option.
by Captain Morgan
3. The best stereo system in the galaxy
by Psycho Jedi
2. Installed a "That's-no-moon" roof.
1. Added the 8-Track player.
10. The furry dice hanging in the cockpit
by Ado Tain
9. Speakers that blast "We Will Rock You" as he kicks Imperial
by Darth Karg
8. A 3' X 3' room that can ony be opened from the outside for his
by Commander THOOSC
7. Escape pods into a Sauna
by The Clonetrooper
6. "Kashyyyk Pine Tree" Air Freshener
5. Hidden wall compartment that stores a secret Espresso machine.
4. It can detect Replicants AND has it's own temple to Kali in
3. Dropped the landing gear down and added a rear spoiler for that
slick sporty look.
2. Loreal Wookie Haircurling Machine, not because hes worth it,
but he'll rip your arms off otherwise
1. Carbon-freezing chamber used to keep his beer cold.
10. The electric Whoopie Cushion in the co-pilot's seat
by Darth Baker
9. The Infinite Improbability Drive
by Randall Flagg
8. A gigantic superweapon capable of destroying planets
by Swin Agen ( Harry Pitts )
7. "...and if I push this button, whiney brats named Luke are automatically
jettesoned into space"
by Beth Kenobi
6. A Billy Bass that speaks Batchi.
by Darth Nader
5. Genuine bantha-hide seats.
by Assistant Manager Piett
4. Gold Yatzee table to go with the gold dice
3. Removing the disco ball that Lando had installed.
2. MS-DOS for his nav computer
1. Mr. Coffee
by Jet Vega
10. A beaded seat cover
by Jedi Bib
9. Mr. Thirsty: zero-g toilet flusher.
by Bubba Fett
8. Horn now plays "Indiana Jones Theme".
7. "My other spaceship is a Star Destroyer" bumper sticker
by Grandma Tarkin
6. Recording that will automaticly kick in and say in Han's voice,
"I've got a bad feeling about this."
by Jedi Girl of Corellia
5. The ejector booster under 3PO's seat. One day...
4. Playstation 2
by darth mark
3. License plate: Han 1
2. Julian potato slicer
by Dan Brown
1. Death Star jumper cables