Top Ten Complaints of the Episode 2 Stunt Crew
by the readers of TheForce.Net
10. "I hate this job! Why don't you just clone the actor for a
by Kenya Starflight
9. "Jumping three stories, onto a blue mat, on a blue floor, in
front of a blue screen. I can't see what I'm hitting, perhaps I'll
just shoot myself instead."
by Sweet Uncle Biggs
8. To prevent spoilers, all stunt crews were blind folded during
by Darth Sane
7. I've had enough of this! 104 stiches later, and you still want
to slice me in half with a lighsaber!
by Jedi Chris
6. All the work doubling N'Sync is on the cutting room floor.
by The Emporer's Foot
5. Clone Army Stuntmen: "I can't see a thing in this helmet..."
4. Plastic surgery a complete failure--the girls still can tell
the difference between Hayden's butt and mine.
by rabid cow
3. after 250 decapitated heads, they still couldn't get Jango
Fetts head to fall off his body and roll right
2. Unlike stormtroopers or battle droids, clonetroopers are able
to hit a barn door at six paces, so they have to take lessons in
1. Bad texture rendering (Yeah, right, like we're supposed to believe
they used REAL stunt people instead of CGI.)
by Captain EO